HHAY deliver products as per the mentioned estimated time for products individually.
HHAY does not levy any fee for browsing the Platforms.
HHAY may, in future, consider levying fees on the Users for using the Platforms as a whole, or for use of certain features of the Platforms.
Your continued usage of the Platforms after such change in the fees will be considered to be your acceptance of such changes.
In order to ensure User convenience, HHAY offers multiple payment options to Users.
1. Payment through net banking facilities;
2. Payment through select credit cards;
3. Payment through select debit cards;
4. Payments through cash on delivery;
5. Payment through Google Pay/ Phone pay
6. Payments through prepaid payment instruments and electronic wallets;
7. Any other payment option as may be provided by HHAY from time to time.
The payment options referred to above shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Payment Options”. While reasonable endeavours are made to offer the Payment Options through varied banking channels, presently, HHAY accepts payments only from major, select banking avenues. The list of banking channels from which HHAY presently accepts payments have been set out under the Frequently Asked Questions which may be accessed here. HHAY does not accept payments made through international debit/credit cards.